NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day Rummage Sale & Catching Up

We're having a Mother's Day Rummage Sale all of this week. May 6-9th.
 Each day a different set of kit's, patterns and books will go on sale.


Today two of the choices are the "O My Stars Kit"


and the pattern for Charming Posies.
Also on sale are Family Circle Kit, Farmers Market BOM and the Garden Dance book.
To go to the store and check them out click here.


Spring has finally gotten to Missouri - we hope to stay.
I'm not going to Spring Market.  Pep couldn't take off and it's too far to drive by myself.
I flew to Portland last year but that's enough flying for awhile.
Besides Michelle Oglesbee-Flores wouldn't move to Pittsburgh to help me out like she did in Portland last year.  So it's her fault I'm not there:)
Three of the new  Castlewood quilts will be in the Moda booth though so it's almost like being there.
And I also sent 5 of the Table Stand quilts so if you're there stop by and see them all.  They'll be in the pattern and notions section of the booth.


After the rush of getting the quilts and patterns off to Moda there was some much needed down time with the grandkids.  Brooke loves gathering eggs and feeding the baby chickens.  There was chicken feed everywhere in the brooder house by the time she got through :).  The chickens thought it was great fun.


Lily, on the other hand fed Dobby and Hunny dog food one pellet at a time.  They also thought it was great fun.


Every night the dogs and I go for a walk down the hill to the treeline - mostly all the way.   Sunday Zoie & Cullen & Quinn came with us.  They ran - I walked :)

Now, I'm taking it easy, stitching on the schoolhouse project which will be on the blog hop this fall - and coming up with ideas for pattern for the next line - Lillies of the Field.  

The years roll by in fabric  :) It is a wonderful life.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you are keeping busy, so nice to have spring, finally.
    I need to get out and start my seeds and get my garden ready.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I just read this...you are a funny funny woman. LOL. I was wondering why you didn't go. Where is it next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minneapolis. You don't have to move there. It's close enough that Pep can take off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Ok. Thought could be fun though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well come along then. Be glad to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete