NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Monday, May 12, 2014

Latest Tutorial - May Flowers

It's May, it's May, the merry month of May - -


and our latest tutorial is up on You Tube. 
You can watch it by clicking on the words or here.


You can go to the store to get either the pattern or the kit by clicking here.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day






and have a good week.


And people, I know you all are anxious to get all of your goodies but just now (Mon. at 10:15) Tori got a call that there was a death in the family.  We'll get things to you as soon as we can.  Please say a little prayer for her.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's day and I love how you made that planter, I need to start looking at birdcages in a new way. My prayers and condolences go to Tori and her family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Tori's family. Will say prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been trying to get a hold of someone for months now several emails to correct address. Have not received any of the calendar kits. Paid for and have been promised shipment since beginning of April. Maybe if I post here I will get a reply. Also no shipment of Mini Club Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything shown in your blog .. I like Tulips are my favorite flower and are beautiful .. I like the reasons he does, he queparece be where you live, the spaces, the trend toward what is in his early work and using the colors I like, so it is one of the blogs that I visit more and it still ..
    Thank you very much,
    Mariace

    ReplyDelete