NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spell It With Fabric - Day 3 - G,H,I

Day 3 of the Moda Designer's Blog Hop - "Spell It With Fabric" - Moda Fabric - of course.
Our Letters for today are G, H, & I so we'll be visiting French General, Janet Clare and Basic Grey.  Hmmm.

But before we hop on over to their blogs, I thought I'd show you one of my new Front Porch patterns and tell you what kit is on special today.


This is Hearts & Flowers, a 70" x 85" quilt made from my Front Porch fabric line.  
Have I mentioned more than a time or two how ready for spring I am?
And I love the softness of this quilt.
You can get a pattern by clicking here or on the name above.


The kit on special today is Audra's Iris Garden.  Both the kit and the BOM pattern are on special and you can get them by clicking here or on the name.

Now - lets go hopping.


See you tomorrow.

1 comment: