NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Did you get a little rain?

We didn't get a little - we got a lot.  And from what I hear up north was quite a bit worse.
Makes me very glad we live at the top of a hill that's on the top of a series of hills.



Which brought to mind "Gabriel's Ark".  So I put it on special for a couple of weeks.  The regular price is $125.00.  From now until after Market it's only $106.00.

Linda and my new line is "Fellowship" and we really like it.  "Our new collection was inspired by the anticipation of another season celebrating life's simple pleasures with family and friends.  It is this Fellowship that deepens and enriches our lives."  

Here's a sneak peek at some of the fabrics that will be showing at Market next week.



They'll be shipping to your local store this September, I think.


We solved a little mystery this week.  We have been having trouble with our Quickbooks program.    Byron would put people into one of the clubs but then their name would disappear and they wouldn't get their blocks.  Or we would take them out at their request but the next time we shipped they were back in.  Everyone was getting very frustrated.
Yesterday I was in the office instead of the studio and started helping with the invoices for the latest block of the Coxcombs and Pomegranates quilt.  All of a sudden it dawned on me that Tori didn't realize that when Max (Byron) sent up the Flash Drive and we downloaded it into the office computer it was overriding anything she had done.  Tori has worked mainly in kitting and shipping for a couple of years but for quite some time has been taking over a lot of the computer work.    Those of you that got things you didn't want or didn't get things you did want, it should be sorted out shortly - I hope.  

AND, AND, AND - we started shipping the BOM'S "DELIVERY CONFIRMATION" today.
Everyone cross their fingers that this method gets them delivered in a timely manner just like the old days.  They said it should at the Post Office.
(And for the kind person who suggested "Click and Ship" - we did check into it and it is for Priority and Express Mail only, not First Class)

It's supposed to rain again Saturday - hope you don't need the Ark - just the Ark Quilt.  

Back to getting ready for Market.  Unlike Laurie and Polly we will have our own booth and are in the usual before Market scramble.


AND WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE DASHBOARD ON THE NEW SETUP SO I CAN GET TO MY READER.  I HATE IT WHEN THEY CHANGE THINGS   - JUST TO CHANGE THINGS.  DO I SOUND UPSET?  :)  I AM!  LOUSY TECHNOGEEKS.  I wanted to give you a link to Laurie's post about not having a booth and being ready in plenty of time and I CAN'T GET TO IT.

10 comments:

  1. The way I have been getting to the reader is to click on design in the upper right hand corner of your blog main page. That takes you to the page with all the template stuff. In the upper right hand side, it says "My Blogs". Click on it and scroll down. Your blogs for reading start showing up. There is probably another way to get to them also but this is what I have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit the Little B in the orange block on the left hand top corner above your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a lot of rain, but no flooding.
    I still need to finish my ark piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like we have another great line of fabric to look forward to. Enjoy yourself at market. Wish I was able to come and see your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Jan, I opted out of the 2012 BOM's, but, continue to receive them every month in spite of my emails and written instructions. I got one yesterday, and got another notice today that another was ready to be shipped. Could you make sure I am taken off the list for the mystery quilt as well as the featured fabric BOM?
    Thank you.
    Carla Bowlin
    Fargo, ND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kk. And I should ad that I haven't seen any emails from you. Sigh! Doesn't mean you didn't send them. Will get you off of those lists.

      Delete
  6. I received the first block of the 2012 Myster Quilt without having set up payment...I have called and emailed to no avail. I have not received another block since the first. One block doesn't do me much good. Maybe I can get Carla's blocks...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I don't know who you are I can't help much. And we check our emails at least twice a day. Obviously they're not getting through. Try emailing me at janpatek.patek@gmail.com. Most of those get through. You need a few more blocks and we'll try to get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete