NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 9 - Liesl of Oliver & S

This is "Jack at the Gate" which is one of my Fall favorites for my back hall. I've got Punkin Heads there right now but will have to take it down soon to go to Arkansas for the Quilt Congress and then on to Des Moines for the AQS Festival there. I was going to put this in it's place but come to think of it, this one will have to go both places too. Decisions, decisions. Well, at least I do have a big selection to choose from - lots of Fall wallhangings and quilts. Hmmm! "Sunflowers and Scarecrows"? That's a good one too. It's in Primitive Quilts & Projects right now.
Jack at the Gate is available as a kit or a pattern if you want to make one.


Today is Day 9 of the Moda County Fair Blog Hop - Liesl of Oliver & S. She is a most charming lady and a welcome addition to our Moda Designer team. And she has the neatest patterns for children's clothes - their dolls too.


So hop on over and learn more about her. Here's her recipe from Market.


2 comments:

  1. At the rate I am going, I will have to make the new patterns from the magazine, next year, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these posts are really making me want to get more kits! I'm trying to be good until the Houston Quilt festival.

    BTW, I received my scraps for Cozy Cabin! In fact, I've already sewn up the pattern!

    ReplyDelete