NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, May 14, 2010

To keep from going stir crazy

I take a break from doing brochures and binding quilts by periodically going outside. It keeps me from going stir crazy - I think :). The last quilt shipped to Lori on Wednesday. The first one came back to be bound Tuesday.

If April showers bring May flowers, we certainly deserve these.


And while we always order babies from a hatchery, once in awhile one of our hens has her own ideas. She has decided that our male duck is a menace. Poor guy - she chases him all over the place.

Luckily, sewing on the binding by hand is one of my favorite parts of quilting. I get to sit in my chair and listen to music and be cozy under a quilt. Good thing I like it. See you after Market.

4 comments:

  1. cute chicks but I love those flowers, must be nice walking around your garden this time of year. enjoy it!
    I love sewing bindings too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those babies, I too love to sew on bindings, its the time to reflect on the journey of that quilt, if its going to a friend or cause its a time for wishing it "farewell".
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful chickens, love that color.
    I enjoy hand binding too, I find it very relaxing.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete